Allied Controls is not in the business of profiting from freight charges. We charge you what it costs us to send it to you, that's it. We usually ship via UPS and have packages picked up from our warehouses daily. Orders over 85 pounds or fragile items could require LTL freight which will change shipping costs after order placement. Shipping costs on orders to be delivered outside of the continental US are to be considered a quotation only due to import/export taxes. Any order to be delivered outside of the continental US will have freight costs updated after order placement. If the freight charges need to be changed for any reason that is not the fault of the customer, we will call you and issue a full refund and cancel the order if not acceptable.
Items listed as "In Stock" but have no availability numbers are shipped directly from the manufacturer. We do not guarantee any ship times on "In Stock" items but lead times are typically the same as In Stock with Availability.
In Stock with Availability
Items listed with availability numbers are stocked at the Allied Controls INC. warehouse. Orders placed for items with availability numbers will be shipped the day of the order if placed before 4pm EST. Availability is updated as soon as an order is placed. In the event an item is listed as available and there is no availability, the customer will be notified and given the option to wait for the factory to produce the item or receive a full refund.
UPS Shipping Options
- UPS Next Day Air
- UPS Second Day Air
- UPS Ground
- UPS Three-Day Select
Orders placed with expedited shipping (3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, Next Day Air) before 1pm EST are usually shipped the day they are processed. Expedited orders placed after 1pm EST will most likely be shipped the following business day. Processing is typically done the day of order placement but can take longer due to factory issues or other outside factors such as holidays. Delivery times are never guaranteed.
Examples (Applicable to in-stock items only):
- An order shipped 3 Day Select will arrive on the third business day after the order gets shipped.
- An order shipped 2nd Day Air will arrive on the second business day after the order gets shipped.
- An order shipped Next Day Air will arrive on the next business day after the order gets shipped.
UPS does not ship to PO Boxes. All addresses should include a street address, city, state, and postal code. If special instructions are necessary, please note them on the checkout page.
Customers are responsible for entering the correct shipping information; this includes matching the address with the correct postal code as entered in the checkout process. If UPS is unable find the shipping destination due to customer error in entering the address, the shipping costs associated with returning the package to Allied Controls Inc. and re-shipping the package to its correct address will be the responsibility of the customer. Returned packages that the customer opts not to re-ship are subject to the return policy and standard restocking fees.
Orders over 85 pounds can be shipped via LTL freight. Please be sure to inspect your freight package using the guidelines below before accepting the delivery.
- Examine both the packaging and the material inside to ensure there are no physical damages before the driver leaves.
- If your material has arrived damaged, please note all damages on the delivery receipt and refuse the delivery.
- All freight shipments are curbside deliveries unless otherwise noted. Please call customer service if you need other arrangements.
- Additional fees apply if you wish to change your address once a shipment is already in transit.
Note: Damaged units MUST be reported Immediately.