Schneider-Electric SQD-METSEEM480525 Meter 5Amp Ct 230Vac Cp 50Hz
The compact PowerLogic EM4800 series multi-circuit energy meter from Schneider Electric enables reliable metering of individual tenants with a low installation cost-per-point by combining revenue-accurate electricity sub-metering with advanced communications technology. It is ideal for multi-tenant or departmental metering applications within office towers, condominiums, apartment buildings, shopping centers and other multi-user environments. The PowerLogic EM4800 series meters monitor up to 24 tenants with a single device. Multiple meters can be combined to support an unlimited number of suites.
- Direct connection for 300 - 300 Vac L - N electrical distribution systems (277 Y/480V; 208 Y/120V; 120/240V; 230V)
- Current Transformers ( CTs) are required and sold separately
- The PowerLogic EM4805 meter requires 5 Amp, split-core or solid-core CT's
- Shorting blocks are required. Consider SQD-3090TB4 (4 Pole) or SQD-3090TB6 (6 Pole)
- This model requires 120 Vac, 60hz control power
- Enclosure Size: H=13.125 in., W=17 in., D=2.125 in
- 1 Ethernet port for Modbus TCPIP or FTP or HTTP (Includes on board web server)
- 1 Modem port for FTP
- Provide accurate energy sub-billing to tenants.
- Empower tenants with information about their energy usage, allowing them to manage their total consumption while helping you reduce operational costs and offer more competitive lease rates.
- Accurately allocate costs to departments or processes and identify saving opportunities by exposing wasteful energy practices
- Identify periods of high energy usage and revealing cost saving opportunities within your facilities
- Verify utility charges using accurate, revenue-grade meters to avoid being overcharged
- Establish a green efficiency image for your building, such as qualifying for points within the LEED Green Building Rating System