Schneider-Electric 2341-522 Pneumodular Receiver Controller
Due to global component shortages and supply chain disruptions, some items may take longer than usual to ship from Schneider Electric. Please contact us to verify availability.
Schneider Electric Part # 2341-522
Receiver-Controller, Reverse-Acting, pre-mounted on base for field use
For pneumatic control systems to provide proportional control of variables such as Temperature, Relative Humidity, Pressure, Differential Pressure (between water lines), Differential Static Pressure (of air), Air Velocity (in ducts), Enthalpy, etc., as sensed by remote pneumatic transmitters. Other pneumatic inputs may be used for special applications.
- May be used either as: a. 1,2, or 3-input Receiver-Controller, b. Adjustable Ratio-Relay, c. High-Accuracy Reversing Relay , or d. For other special applications.
- Provides Proportional plus Integral (PI) Control when used as Receiver-Controller along with an R500 (2351-001) Integral Relay.
- Compact Size.
- Wide Range of Throttling-Range & Authority Adjustments.
- High Sensitivity, Linearity and Stability.
- Requires no disassembly or parts rearrangement of any kind.