Schneider-Electric 2252-251 Temperature Transmitter
- Source: Schneider Electric
- Categories: Temperature Sensors
- Product Model: 2252-251
- Condition: New
Availability: Factory Stock
Usually ships within 7 business days from Schneider Electric.
See Delivery Information
Due to global component shortages and supply chain disruptions, some items may take longer than usual to ship from Schneider Electric. Please contact us to verify availability.
Schneider Electric Part # 2252-251
Pneunatic Temperature Transmitters - Duct, Range: 0 to 300 F, Averaging Element, 20 ft. long (6.1 m)
- Action: Direct, proportional.
- Adjustments: None required, factory calibrated. (Field accessible zero adjustment.)
- Supply air pressure: 20 psig ±0.5 psi (138 kPa ±3.4 kPa), clean, dry air, supplied through 1.0 scfh (0.0063" dia.) restrictor or restrictor-tee.
- Maximum air pressure: 30 psig (207 kPa).
- Output pressure: 3 to 15 psig (21 to 103 kPa).
- Air connection: 1/8 in. FNPT.
- Maximum case ambient temperature: 140°F (60°C).
- Minimum case operating ambient temperature: 40 °F (4.4 °C).
- Construction: Liquid-Filled copper sensing element, cast aluminum base, beryllium copper feedback bellows, zinc-plated steel cover.