Schneider Electric Part # 2230-018
- Action: Proportional, direct or reverse (factory set for reverse action)
- Range: 20% to 90% R.H.
- Throttling range: Adjustable 5% to 15% (factory set @ 10%)
- Main air pressure*: 20 psig operating, 30 psig maximum
- Air consumption: 17 SCIM (DA), 30 SCIM (RA)
- Ambient temperature limits: Shipping & storage, -40 to 150°F (-40 to 65°C) Operating, 40 to 140°F (4 to 60°C)
- Calibration point: Factory calibrated @ 9 psig
The 2230-018 Pneumatic Room Humidistat is aproportioning-type device designed to control pneumatic valves or damper actuators associated with heating or cooling coils, humidifiers, air washers, or other humidifying or dehumidifying equipment to maintain constant relative humidity.